Sunday, July 22, 2007

New Blog, and new theme

If you have been wondering what I have been upto...
Come and check out my new Blogger theme. I have been busy creating it over the past couple of days. I'm really happy with it. There are still a couple of niggling things that I will look into. Yet overall I really like it.

I have also been preparing another blog: Of Tea and Turtles. This is going to be my personal blog. Of TnT will be about my personal development, opinions, thoughts, links, music, health and other things non computer related.

I have been getting annoyed having to mix information and technical howto's with with my personal thoughts and notes.
Hopefully this will make things easier for you and me.

Therefore the focus on Geekybits³ will now just be Computer related.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope more OpenBSD related as well ,)

Kris said...

Is there anything OpenBSD related you would like to read in particular?