Wednesday, November 01, 2006

GeekyBits³

Hello and welcome to my Blog.

GeekyBits³ is a place to share my tech notes, thoughts, ideas, tutorials, geeky moments and other computer related information, with the rest of the world.

If you have a suggestion for a topic, or would like help with a computer related problem; please send me an email or leave a comment. I will do my best to help, and to bring you the information you are looking for...
I would love to hear from you.

Welcome to my Computer Blog ::

GeekyBits³.

My personal blog can be found here: Of Tea and Turtles!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck with your site

Shayne Nash said...

Hey! I like your blog, I am setting up something similar myself. Perhaps you could check mine out. Still early days for me though.

Cheers!

CathyB Jewelry said...

Appreciate this bloog post