Friday, July 06, 2007

A fresh start

Now that I have realised that my lack of confidence isn't because of my own inadequacy, it's much easier to move on. I can't blame anyone else for my low self-esteem. For if I don't have confidence in myself no one else will.

I want to make a fresh start!

My partner and I are going to start our own business. We're heavily researching this topic. We want to go in with our eyes open. Having everything in place before jumping in. I'm so excited. I really think that this is going to be brilliant.

I didn't really want to have a job anyway. I was only after the experience in the industry. Yet after reading this article: 10 Reasons You Should Never Get a Job, I KNOW we can do this.

I have a new found drive to get on with my life. I'm sick of listening to the naysayers the critics. I'll never get anywhere if I keep allowing people to tell me I can't.

Pay no attention to what the critics say. A statue has never been erected in honour of a critic.
~Jean Sibelius
I'm only hurting myself! It will probably take me a while to not look at myself through others eyes. Yet if I don't start trying I will never get anywhere.

0 comments: