Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Navel Gazing

Have you missed me?
I have taken the last couple of weeks off to do some thinking. I have even had a few days away from the computer. I felt I needed this time. I needed to figure lots of things out. I still need to figure out heaps more, yet I think I am nearly on the right path now.
I will be discussing some of the things that I have been thinking about and some of the decisions that I have made over the next couple of days.

Geeky Bits³
Today I want to touch on the topic of my blog: Geekybits. One of the things that I wanted to figure out was exactly what my blog is for. At the moment I feel as though it's is all over the place, even I'm not sure what it is about.
This is not good!
It makes things hard on me and you! So from now on I am going to keep my blog for the purpose of expressing my opinion to my readers. Although I think that I will still do the occasional review, I want to keep things on topic. I want this to be a place to express myself, especially my geeky bits :)
I don't think this will be a very huge change, and it should make life easier on everyone concerned.
I hope you continue reading ... Cheers Kris

0 comments: