Monday, December 18, 2006

Quintura Search, a new way to find what you are looking for.

I have been on the hunt for a new search engine, for the past couple of months. I am not happy with the results of my searches, and I am finding myself resorting to Deep Web searches and other means to find information.

Introducing Quintura
Today I believe that I may have found an answer to my problem: Quintura search. This is a visual search engine, using a cloud visualisation you can navigate and refine your search. So far I am really impressed. Results load in the background while you search, and you can see the results of refining your search without actually doing so.
The results are not only relational, they also are very helpful, I have found some excellent information. I believe that this type of search could help people to search more effectively, finding answers to their questions, and therefore making more information available to more people.

If you are interested there is a tour here: Quintura tour
Or just try a search for yourself: Quintura search
*Note check the hints page, to make Quintura work better for you.

Have fun and happy surfing.

0 comments: