Wednesday, December 27, 2006

GeekyBits: A Fresh Look

I have been been playing around with the new Template features of Blogger today. I have had heaps of fun playing with colors and labels and so forth. I hope you like Geeky Bits³ new look. I think I am happy with it. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

Also today I have been searching for a new domain, gee there are so many domain squatters out there, it is ridiculous. I can't afford to eat more than once a day how am I supposed to afford to purchase a domain name? Oh well I guess I'll have to keep searching for something.
If you are looking for domains check out: PCNames Domain Search, it is "a free site dedicated to developing the most advanced tools for finding domains." It is very good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

INCREASE the font size. I'm running a resolution of 1280x1024 and the fonts are very very tiny.

The older layout was much easier to read.

Kris said...

Hi,
Thank you for your comments. Please see: A New look for 2007. I would love to know what you think!
Cheers Kris.