Monday, November 12, 2007

Blogger Tag Cloud

On both my blogs: Geekybits³ and Tea and Turtles I've added a Tag Cloud.
A Tag Cloud is a visual depiction of tags/labels used on a website or blog. The Tags are listed alphabetically, and the frequency is shown using font size and/or colour.

I think that they look very nice, and they also add functionality to your blog. Giving people even more options when navigating around blogs.

Setting up a Tag cloud is really easy, I followed the instructions found here: Setup and configuration for New Blogger Tag Cloud.
The instructions are easy to follow, so if you would like to enhance your Blogger blog with a tag cloud take a look.

17 comments:

pinoyskull said...

i've been using tag cloud from that same site for a while now, it really adds functionality and is an appeal to the readers.

Kris said...

Awesome thanks pinoyskull :-)

esofthub said...

kris, I wondered why Blogger never added a "Blogger Tag Cloud" on their own.

At any rate, this a useful tip.

Blogrush finally provided me with a useful link. :)

Roy

Kris said...

Hiya Roy,
I'm glad that you found something useful :-)
I think a lot of people would use a Tag cloud in Blogger if one was made available.
Cheers Kris

esofthub said...

And by the way Kris, I really like the new look of your site. Nice. Roy

Kris said...

Cheers Roy, I appreciate the feedback :-)

Monica Mayer said...

Thx for this explanation and for the link! I DO like my blog much more now! :)

Anonymous said...

Refer the post http://technoexperts.blogspot.com/2008/08/new-blogger-tag-cloud-widget.html.

Nancy said...

Thank you! I followed the instructions and it worked GREAT!

Kris said...

I'm really glad this worked for you Nancy, Goodluck!

Anonymous said...

Previous blog address has chnaged to http://websitewealth.blogspot.com/2008/08/new-blogger-tag-cloud-widget.html.

Anonymous said...

http://websitewealth.blogspot.com/2008/08/new-blogger-tag-cloud-widget.html

Anonymous said...

Visit at http://websitewealth.blogspot.com/2008/08/new-blogger-tag-cloud-widget.html

Rhonda S. said...

It is cool, and it works, my internet explorer wants to close up the site, but thats probably I E 8. Even my mom was impressed. I just keep geting an error message, but the site works fine.

techbmw said...

Thanks for sharing the script code (widget). VEry usefull!

lulu said...

Thanks so much for this, its made my page so much brighter and lighter!! Yay! :-)

Crystal Amesbury said...

Thanks for the link! just added and works a treat!