Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Welcome to 2008

Hello everyone, and welcome to the new year, gee last year seemed to fly by, it's 2008 already.
I really hope that you all have a wonderful year, and learn heaps, and achieve everything you set out too.

I want to go out and really make this year a good one. I want to put it all on the line and not be afraid to lose what I have to achieve my dreams. My fiancé and I, are going to be married this year, which is really exciting, I can't wait. I'm not going to sit around and let this year pass me by, I want to make this year a fun and amazing ride, and I hope it is for all of you as well.

Geekybits³ reached over 100 new readers yesterday, for the first ever time. It feels so wonderful! After all there wouldn't be any point to me writing if no one was reading, yet it still feels very unreal having people interested in what I say.

Thank you to you all, I hope you find my content informative, and useful. Welcome to Geekbits³, and I hope you enjoy the ride.
If anyone has a comment or an idea, or just wants to say G'day, send me and email or drop a comment in the space below.

Thank you all very much, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! From Geekybits³

2 comments:

Randy Noseworthy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Randy Noseworthy said...

Opps. I messed up the previous post. I hope to try out most of the things that you've got her, especially the one about the color schemes in Ubuntu. I've played with some of the utilities out there, but I still get that CARMEL colored screen on boot, and would rather it was Orange, Black, or Blue. I dunno, I just don't care for that Carmel color.

- What I want, is some Stand Alone Map software that I can use to map out a trip, and see what truck stops are on my way... There's a few for windows, but so far none of the trucking mapping software that I've tried has worked with an emulation, virtualization process.

R_